The Maui Non Profit Directors Association provides a recognized forum for non-profit organizations to exchange personal and professional support and to cultivate resources to benefit themselves, their organizations and the community of Maui.
We are excited to offer a free training open to all paid Members, Staff and Board Members of the Maui Nonprofit Directors Association on Thursday, July 9th. 2015
Russ Sumida and Crystal Yamasaki from Crystal Clear Communications will be discussing the opportunities of social media and public/media realations
This will be a two hour training that will begin at 8:30am prompt and will finish at 10:30am
Please click here to register by July 3rd
Click here for the Training outline. Click here for the Bio of AdStreamz and Crystal Clear Communications
Maui Non Profit Directors Association 2015 Board of Directors.
Mahalo to Pacific Source, the Builder’s Choice, for supporting the Maui Non Profit Notes weekly radio show. They have been and continue to be a terrific partner in spreading the word about our agencies the work that is being done within our Maui Community. Thanks Pacific Source, you’re the Best!
2015 MNPD Board Officers & Board of Directors
- President: Paul Tonnessen of the Friends of the Childrens's Justice Center
- Vice President: Susie Thieman of Lakahi Pacific
- Treasurer: Sherri Dodson of Habitat for Humanity Maui
- Secretary: Richard Carr of Habitat for Humanity Maui
Board of Directors:
- Immediate Past President: Cesar Gaxiola of J.W. Cameron Center
- Caroline Kilhour of Hui No'eau
- Debbie Cabebe of Maui Economic Opportunity
Members of the Maui Non-Profit Directors are paid Executive Directors of Maui non-profit agencies or Deputy Directors who are next in line for the ED post, or the top level paid Administrators of the agencies.
Five reasons to be a member:
- Network with fellow Non-Profit Executive Directors
- Regularly meet with Government Officials
- Collaborate on projects important to your non-profit
- Timely information on Federal, State & County policy
- Topical Speakers and Seminars (Gov. Abercrombie was the speaker in February)
Meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month with networking beginning at 8 am.
Please send your request for more information to: email@example.com.