The Maui Nonprofit Directors Association is accepting nominations for the following awards:
COMMUNITY BUSINESS AWARD 2022
Nominate an outstanding business that supports nonprofits
- Evidence of financial support of philanthropic projects in Maui County
- Impact of the gift
- In-kind contributions to support a nonprofit
- Evidence of encouraging and motivating its employees to take leadership roles and serve on boards and participate in community activities
HUMANITARIAN AWARD 2022
Nominate an outstanding individual who freely gives of time talent and treasure
- Time, effort and financial commitment spent on philanthropic activities
- Evidence of success in stewardship, recruiting, and motivating others
Nominees for both awards must be affiliated with members of the Maui Nonprofit Directors Association.
OUTSTANDING NON-PROFIT DIRECTOR AWARD 2022
Nominees and winners will be announced at the MNPD Annual Meeting and Leaderships Awards on Thursday September 29, 2022.
Nomination forms are due no later than Friday, August 26, 2022 at 12:00 pm. Applications are available online at www.mauinonprofit.org. Completed applications can be mailed to, Maui Nonprofit Directors Association, P.O. Box 1186 Puunene, HI 96784 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information please call Marshall Norman at (808) 579-6540 or email email@example.com.