The Maui Non Profit Directors Association provides a recognized forum for non-profit organizations to exchange personal and professional support and to cultivate resources to benefit themselves, their organizations and the community of Maui.
Susie and Cesar with guest Stacey Moniz of Women Helping Women.
Mahalo to Pacific Source, the Builder’s Choice, for supporting the Maui Non Profit Notes weekly radio show. They have been and continue to be a terrific partner in spreading the word about our agencies the work that is being done within our Maui Community. Thanks Pacific Source, you’re the Best!
2013 MNPD Board Officers & Board of Directors
- President: Susie Thieman of Lokahi Pacific, President
- Vice President: Cesar Gaxiola of J.W. Cameron Center, Vice President
- Secretary: Max Tornai of Medication Service of Maui, Secretary
- Treasurer: Sherri Dodson of Habitat for Humanity, Treasurer
Board of Directors:
- Immediate Past President: Laksmi Abraham, Chief Professional Officer of Maui United Way
- Jolynn Paman, Maui Nui Botanical Gardens
- Kaimana Brummel, Hawaiian Canoe Club
- Caroline Kilhour, Hui No'eau
- Dean Wong, Imua Family Services
Members of the Maui Non-Profit Directors are paid Executive Directors of Maui non-profit agencies or Deputy Directors who are next in line for the ED post, or the top level paid Administrators of the agencies.
Five reasons to be a member:
- Network with fellow Non-Profit Executive Directors
- Regularly meet with Government Officials
- Collaborate on projects important to your non-profit
- Timely information on Federal, State & County policy
- Topical Speakers and Seminars (Gov. Abercrombie was the speaker in February)
Meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month with networking beginning at 8 am.
Please send your request for more information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.