The Maui Non Profit Directors Association provides a recognized forum for non-profit organizations to exchange personal and professional support and to cultivate resources to benefit themselves, their organizations and the community of Maui.
2021-2022 MNPD Board Officers & Board of Directors
- President: Cassandra Abdul of Na Hale O Maui
- Vice President: Nicholas Winfrey of Maui United Way
- Treasurer: Sherri Dodson of Habitat for Humanity Maui
- Secretary: Richard Carr of Hawaii Animal Rescue Foundation
Board of Directors:
- Immediate Past President: Bevanne Bowers of Mediation Services of Maui
- Courtney Ikawa of Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Marshall Norman of Job Corps Hawaii, Maui Branch
- Monique Ibarra of Ka Hale A Ke Ola
Members of the Maui Non-Profit Directors are paid Executive Directors of Maui non-profit agencies or Deputy Directors who are next in line for the ED post, or the top level paid Administrators of the agencies. Five reasons to be a member:
- Network with fellow Non-Profit Executive Directors
- Regularly meet with Government Officials
- Collaborate on projects important to your non-profit
- Timely information on Federal, State & County policy
- Topical Speakers and Seminars
Meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month with networking beginning at 8 am. Please send your request for more information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
MNPD Weekly Radio Show Sponsor:
Maui real estate developer, Dowling Company serves the needs of the Maui community through land development that improves the quality of life on Maui and takes into serious consideration the impact of Maui real estate development on the natural environment and existing community.
Mahalo to the Dowling Company, Inc, for sponsoring Maui Non Profit Notes, our weekly radio show which has aired on KAOI radio for the past twelve years. Each week two member agencies tell real life stories about how they‘re working to support the needs within our community, the sharing of experiences, the histories of the issues our agencies face on a daily basis, the needs in our community. From serving the very young to the seniors, from medical issues to societal issues, from offering that hand up to sometimes when that outstretched hand gives the lift that makes all the difference in the world to someone in need. Join host Susie Thieman for Maui Non Profit Notes from noon-1 pm each Wednesday.