The Maui Non Profit Directors Association provides a recognized forum for non-profit organizations to exchange personal and professional support and to cultivate resources to benefit themselves, their organizations and the community of Maui.
Mahalo to Pacific Source, the Builder’s Choice, for supporting the Maui Non Profit Notes weekly radio show. They have been and continue to be a terrific partner in spreading the word about our agencies the work that is being done within our Maui Community. Thanks Pacific Source, you’re the Best!
2018 MNPD Board Officers & Board of Directors
- President: Debbie Cabebe of Maui Economic Opportunity, Inc.
- Vice President: Bevanne Bowers of Mediation Services of Maui
- Treasurer: Sherri Dodson of Habitat for Humanity Maui
- Secretary: Richard Carr of Habitat for Humanity Maui
Board of Directors:
- Immediate Past President: Paul Tonnessen of the Friends of the Childrens’s Justice Center
- Caroline Kilhour of Hui No’eau Visual Arts Center
- Casandra Abdul of Na Hale O Maui
- JD Wyatt of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Maui
Members of the Maui Non-Profit Directors are paid Executive Directors of Maui non-profit agencies or Deputy Directors who are next in line for the ED post, or the top level paid Administrators of the agencies. Five reasons to be a member:
- Network with fellow Non-Profit Executive Directors
- Regularly meet with Government Officials
- Collaborate on projects important to your non-profit
- Timely information on Federal, State & County policy
- Topical Speakers and Seminars
Meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month with networking beginning at 8 am. Please send your request for more information to: firstname.lastname@example.org.