Mahalo to Pacific Source, the Builder’s Choice, for sponsoring Maui Non Profit Notes, our weekly radio show which has aired on KAOI radio for the past nine years. Each week two member agencies tell real life stories about how they‘re working to support the needs within our community, the sharing of experiences, the histories of the issues our agencies face on a daily basis, the needs in our community. From serving the very young to the seniors, from medical issues to societal issues, from offering that hand up to sometimes when that outstretched hand gives the lift that makes all the difference in the world to someone in need. Join host Susie Thieman for Maui Non Profit Notes from noon-1 pm each Wednesday.
2018 MNPD Board Officers & Board of Directors
- President: Bevanne Bowers of Mediation Services of Maui
- Vice President: JD Wyatt of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Maui
- Treasurer: Sherri Dodson of Habitat for Humanity Maui
- Secretary: Richard Carr of Hawaii Animal Rescue Foundation
Board of Directors:
- Immediate Past President: Debbie Cabebe of Maui Economic Opportunity, Inc.
- Caroline Kilhour of Hui No’eau Visual Arts Center
- Casandra Abdul of Na Hale O Maui
- Marshall Norman of Job Corps Hawaii, Maui Branch
Members of the Maui Non-Profit Directors are paid Executive Directors of Maui non-profit agencies or Deputy Directors who are next in line for the ED post, or the top level paid Administrators of the agencies. Five reasons to be a member:
- Network with fellow Non-Profit Executive Directors
- Regularly meet with Government Officials
- Collaborate on projects important to your non-profit
- Timely information on Federal, State & County policy
- Topical Speakers and Seminars
Meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month with networking beginning at 8 am. Please send your request for more information to: email@example.com.