“Soaring to new height in leadership through a commitment to positive change”
The Maui Non Profit Directors Association provides a recognized forum for non-profit organizations to exchange personal and professional support and to cultivate resources to benefit themselves, their organizations and the community of Maui.
2022-2023 MNPD Board Officers & Board of Directors
- President: Nicholas Winfrey of Maui United Way
- Vice President: Marshall Norman of Job Corps Hawaii, Maui Branch
- Treasurer: Richard Carr of Hawaii Animal Rescue Foundation
- Secretary: Monique Ibarra of Ka Hale A Ke Ola
Board of Directors:
- Immediate Past President: Cassandra Abdul of Na Hale O Maui
- Bevanne Bowers of Mediation Services of Maui
- Courtney Ikawa of Big Brothers Big Sisters
- JD Wyatt of Ka Lima O Maui
Members of the Maui Non-Profit Directors are paid Executive Directors of Maui non-profit agencies or Deputy Directors who are next in line for the ED post, or the top level paid Administrators of the agencies. Five reasons to be a member:
- Network with fellow Non-Profit Executive Directors
- Regularly meet with Government Officials
- Collaborate on projects important to your non-profit
- Timely information on Federal, State & County policy
- Topical Speakers and Seminars
Meetings are held on the 2nd Thursday of each month with networking beginning at 8 am. Please send your request for more information to: email@example.com.
Maui Non Profit Directors Radio Show Sponsor
Maui Mediation Services
Maui Mediation Services (MMS) has been bringing people together to find their own best solutions since 1982. Our mission is to provide, teach, and facilitate appropriate dispute resolution for people of all ages. MMS handles a wide variety of conflicts for families, businesses, and government agencies. The mediation process promotes respect, communication, and peace.