To become a member of MNPD Association, you must be:
- a paid Executive Director of a Maui non-profit agency;
- or a Deputy Director next in line for the Executive Director post;
- the top level paid Administrator of your agency.
5 Great Reasons to Become a Member of MNPD
- Network with fellow Non-Profit Executive Directors
- Regularly meet with Government Officials.
- Collaborate on projects important to your non-profit.
- Timely information on Federal, State & County policy.
- Topical Speakers and Seminars
- Please print out the form
- Fill it out completely
- Mail it to our P.O. Box with your check
2nd Thursday of the Month
8:00 – 8:30 a.m. Networking
8:30 – 10:00 a.m. Meeting
99 Mahalani St.